"Behold, children are a heritage frm the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 127:3

I love bringing forth children... and this is my journey in training them for the King

Friday, February 10, 2012

One Week To Go...

At this time next Friday, I'll be in the car on my way to have tea with Sally Clarkson! I am SUPER excited as I ponder the things God wants to say to me at the Mom Heart Conference next weekend... the friends I will meet... the friends I already know, but want to know more deeply... being completely surrounded by women created in the same image I was with similar desires for their children and family.

Call it... camaraderie... fellowship... encouragement... refreshement... renewal... I don't really care what you call it. I'm looking forward to it! :)

On a side note, I'm praising the Lord for the amount of women that are being refreshed by Sally's ministry! I learned yesterday that they reserved 420 rooms at the hotel for the conference, and all of them have been reserved already!! Mind blowing...

It's not too late to go! You can register at the door if you want. They have reserved 50 extra rooms at the Wyndham across the street. So if you're thinking about attending... don't wait! I have a feeling you won't be disappointed.

I am BURSTING with anticipation! :)

1 comment: