"Behold, children are a heritage frm the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 127:3

I love bringing forth children... and this is my journey in training them for the King

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ministry Opps & House Update

I'm about to head out to share with some 'young women' for a Titus 2 ministry a friend of mine is leading at her church. I'm excited... anxious... (and to borrow from Fox and the Hound 2) as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rockers! LOL

I thought I was ready, but at the last minute was kind of asked to share about something I hadn't planned. So I asked the Lord this morning to clarify what HE wanted me to share. He gave me a couple other passages that tie in the majority of what I had already felt led to share... so I go prayerfully!

Lord, let me speak only the words You have for these ladies! Let my speech be gracious and seasoned with salt. Set a guard over my lips that I may only speak Your words & not my own. Give me boldness to share Your truth with love and tender mercy...

Please pray with me as I step out in faith for what may be the beginning of ministering to other women. *If you don't know what I'm referring to, see my previous post about the Lord telling me about this ministry opportunity.

On a side note...

We just got a call from our realtor. We have an offer on the house, praise the Lord! We haven't decided if we will accept or counter back. Stay tuned for more updates on closing this chapter of our lives! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment