"Behold, children are a heritage frm the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 127:3

I love bringing forth children... and this is my journey in training them for the King

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Desperation Doesn't Have to Mean Isolation!

So this weeked I attended my first MomHeart Conference with Sally Clarkson. I had been feeling great anticipation and yet a heavy, heavy burden the entire week leading up to it, but I didn't really quite know why. All I can say is, "Wow!" You should get to one of Sally's Conferences next year! Go with a friend, your sister, your mom, your neighbor, go alone if you need to... just GO!

I also attended the PossibiliTea with Sally on Friday morning. I had no idea what the tea was about until I was on my way there. I just thought it'd be cool to have tea with Sally Clarkson!! (Can you sense the 'star struck' tone in my words?) It wasn't until my sweet friend told me what the purpose of the tea was that I realized God had orchestrated me to be in that place, at that time, to confirm something He placed in my heart a few days before. Well... really several months before, but I had forgotten about those puzzle pieces until the weekend was over. :)

Long story short, God told me a year ago that He wanted me to share a message with other women. Did He say what that message was exactly? Of course not. He wasn't finished revealing it to me yet. But this weekend Sally said something that resonated with my very soul...
"Mothers must prevail again Satan because they need to continue protecting and training the souls of the next generation... We cannot give up!"
You see, John wrote in Revelation chapter 12 that the devil had come down with great wrath because he knew that his time was short. So what did he do to make the best use of his time here on earth?
"And when the dragon saw that he had been thrown down to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child... Then the dragon became furious with the woman and went off to make WAR on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus." (emphasis mine)
Satan knows if he can steal the souls of our children, he can begin taking entire generations away from God's Kingdom hand over foot! He also knows that we, as women, are vulnerable when we are isolated... especially when we don't have like-minded friends to hold us accountable and encourage us to endure the seasons of drought and despair!

Ladies, Mothers: We MUST get together to admonish and encourage one another, we have to lift each other up (sometimes even physically), we have to take each other before the Comforter, Healer, King of all Kings... to the Throne of Grace and plead for Christ, who is able to sympathize with all of our weaknesses, to intercede, on their behalf, to the Father of all creation!!
"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near." - Hebrews 10:23-25
We MUST "teach what is good and train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled." (Titus 2:3-5)

So I am praying that God will show me what He wants me to do to be obedient without delay. What is His will for my life as a woman, my role as a wife, my calling as a mother RIGHT NOW? Lord, what is the message you have for the women you've placed in my life? What is the message you have for the next generation? How can I reach them and not neglect my own children... because I know they are my top priority? I'm listening God...

Please share with me. What are you struggling with as a woman... as a wife... as a mother? I want to know the heart-needs of the women in my circle of influence. I want to know your burdens. I want to know how to pray for you. I want to encourage you, if you'll let me.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment