"Behold, children are a heritage frm the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 127:3

I love bringing forth children... and this is my journey in training them for the King

Monday, February 27, 2012

My Testimony Is Still Being Written...

What a treasure to sit in a living room with sweet, young, moldable hearts and share what God has created as my 'testimony' so far. Rest assured... My testimony is still being written! I feel alive and growing... overflowing with nutrients at this point... being stretched, in a way, as new fruit begins to develop underneath.

I wish I could recount all the wonderful things God poured from my lips last night, but I simply can't remember. Dwight says those are the best times! "You know it was Spirit-led when you can't remember, because it wasn't you speaking at all." (I just adore his encouragement!) :)

I do know, that everything just felt right during that time. I am humbled that after all the messes I've made through the years, He still WANTS to use me to bring others to Him. He is still creating a testimony in me... one that continues to grow and change... gaining more depth of His beauty, grace, tender mercies and compassion for the hearts of His created ones. I am thankful the Lord is redeeming the time I traded in for the world!

Thank you for your prayers... They were felt! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! It's so true that our testimony for tomorrow is what happens now.

    I am thankful to know you...to call you friend...and to see how tomorrow's testimony unfolds today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you!! :)

      I'm ALWAYS encouraged by your friendship and life-giving words...

      Delete