"Behold, children are a heritage frm the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 127:3

I love bringing forth children... and this is my journey in training them for the King

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Change is Coming!

There is so much going on inside my soul right now. I have wanted to sit down and type out several posts about various things lately, but when I do, I just can't seem to find the words. My mind rambles on and my fingers go to work... and then I just delete it all because when I proof it, it just doesn't sound right. Every had that feeling?

Well, know this, friends. The Lord is doing something. There's a breakthrough on the horizon, and while I can't see what it is yet, I know it's coming! I am reminded, just now, of Elijah's servant going back to check for the cloud over Mount Caramel... 7 times... he saw NOTHING until that 7th time. Then he saw a cloud like a man's hand rising out of the sea. The rain was coming just as Elijah said it would... after 3 years of drought.

Rain often symbolizes hard times or a dreary season of life. But what about rain in the Spring? It fosters growth and new life... change is evident with every falling drop. The flowers go into bloom, the grass becomes green and lush after many days of ugly, brownness. I can usually tell when it's coming, too, because I can SMELL it.

Well, change is on the horizon... and I can smell it!

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I just realized I spelled Mount Carmel like a piece of candy... 'Mount Caramel'. Whoops! :)

    ReplyDelete