"Behold, children are a heritage frm the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 127:3

I love bringing forth children... and this is my journey in training them for the King

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Making Homemade Yogurt

I learned how to make homemade yogurt from Dwight's Aunt Darlene who lived as a missionary in Haiti for 25 years or so. Today I ran across this recipe from a blog I follow, and figured since it's so close to the recipe I use, I would just post a link to Mary's blog for those who have wondered about making their own yogurt but didn't know where to start... or perhaps you've tried different recipes and everything seems difficult... or maybe you had no idea you could make yogurt on your own but your family loves to eat it, & you're finding the price of store-bought yogurt puts it in the 'luxury item' category rather than on the 'necessity item' list.

Whatever your experience, feel free to check out Mary's very simple recipe here... and be enjoying your homemade yogurt by morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment