"Behold, children are a heritage frm the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 127:3

I love bringing forth children... and this is my journey in training them for the King

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Latest Update on Forney House

I got a call yesterday from our realtor. I was hoping she was going to tell me great news... that all the buyers paperwork was being completed ahead of schedule, and we would be able to close before April 12th.

But...

Not exactly the news I was hoping for. Unfortunately, the buyer has run into a snag retreiving the necessary paperwork for his third-party financing and needs a couple more weeks.

So we are now looking at closing on the house on or before April 26th.

A little disappointed, but I rest in knowing the Lord is still in control and wasn't surprised by this new development! :)

We would appreciate your continued prayers, not only for the close of this house, but also for our next steps in ministry. In case you haven't read my previous posts, we are currently praying about if we should move to Alaska and how to start a global MomHeart group.

Thanks friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment