"Behold, children are a heritage frm the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 127:3

I love bringing forth children... and this is my journey in training them for the King

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Humbled To Be Awarded!

Yesterday my precious friend, Katie, over at Intentional Pursuit awarded me with the Liebster Blog Award. Frankly, I'm not even sure what to say... I'm surprised... I'm thankful... I'm humbled!



I'm not sure of the origins of this award, and apparently they are hard to find. However, Katie says she learned that "liebster" is German for "dearest"... Aww, thank you Katie!! :) This award is for "small" blogs (under 200 followers), and I certainly fit into this category, LOL. The purpose is to spread awareness of a "small" blog you love with others so they, too, may have the opportunity to enjoy it.

Their are a few rules to passing along this award to other fellow "small" bloggers.
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who nominated you by linking back to their blog.
2. Nominate five other happy little blogs by posting a comment on their blogs.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Now you get to stop by and see what these up and coming blogs have to offer.

I would gladly oblige to these rules. Unfortunately, I only follow two "small" bloggers, one of which nominated me. But just in case you aren't familiar with them, let me tell you a little bit about them...

1. Intentional Pursuit by Katie

Katie loves Jesus! She is very intentional in her pursuit of the things of God, and desires to train her children to do the same by example (hints the name of her blog). When she blogs, she generally always makes me think about a concept in an abstract way. I love her use of Scripture in her posts as well... Katie LOVES God's Word!! She inspires me to dig deeper, pray harder, and be more intentional in my own pursuit of the Lord! If you don't know Katie, take a few minutes to listen to her heart.

2. The Kindle Crew by Jennifer

Right now, Jennifer is on a hot pursuit to see the Lord work in new ways in her own heart and that of her family. She desires obedience to God and to share the love of Jesus with those she comes in contact with. I admit, I'm a little drawn to Jennifer's blog because her children remind me of my own childhood: 3 boys and then a girl. :) Jennifer writes in a compelling but down to earth manner. So grab your coffee and share a cup with her. She's a great friend to listen to!

Thank you both for being such an inspiration to my walk with Jesus! I cherish your friendships!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Jennifer, thanks and I can't wait to actually sit and spend more time with you....perhaps the conference I'm praying about attending with you?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh....like the bright background...and the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I saw you over at the kindle crew and now I am here and wanted to say what an amazing blog and Godly woman you are! Thank you showing us such a great example of how to follow Christ! To move! Wow! Inspires me to be better! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. At Natassia:

    Your words are too kind. This blog represents my real thoughts and desires. I have to admit, I'm not always so bold to say verbally what I'm willing to write... but I'm praying for more boldness to speak God's Truth whenever He prompts me to. I still have a long way to go, though! I'm glad you've joined me. Let's follow hard after Jesus together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your sweet words! I love your passion for Christ and for your family. God has so much on the horizon for you and Dwight!

    ReplyDelete