"Behold, children are a heritage frm the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 127:3

I love bringing forth children... and this is my journey in training them for the King

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Changing My Perspective

You are stirring my soul.
You give me a hunger to know your Word, Your Truth.
I seek to know You more; to know Your purposes and plans.
Can I trust in Your sovereignty alone?
Can I rest in You, even if You don't give me the missing pieces to this puzzle?
You know my anxious thoughts. 
You know the form of my inward being because You knit it together with Your own hands.
You brought everything into existance by Your very words.
I can't even fathom Your majesty and grandeur!
Of all the crisis in this dark world, You concern Yourself with me... with my life and that of my family... even with my thoughts.
And who am I?



 I am like a tiny finch going from tree to tree... no lofty home, no storehouse of provision to fall back on when the season of bitter cold comes.
Just like the tiniest of birds, I am invisible to most and loved by few.
You care for every little bird You created... and Your Word says You love me even more than them.
Thank you for allowing my eyes to be open to the birds of the air, especially the tiny birds who joyfully sing, oblivious to their 'bleak' state of living!
I trust You, Father!
I do not ask for bread. I do not ask for prosperity. I ask for Your peace that passes all my understanding.
I want my soul to find rest knowing Your thoughts and plans are far above anything I can ask or think up.
Grant me this one request as I seek Your face, Lord Jesus. Speak Your quiet Words in my heart... Confirm Your presence in my Life... I am waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment