"Behold, children are a heritage frm the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 127:3

I love bringing forth children... and this is my journey in training them for the King

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

You're A Mom, You're Kind of a Big Deal...

You're A Mom, You're Kind of a Big Deal...

The above link is one of my favorite stories told at the MomHeart Conference I attended back in February! I wanted to share it on here when I returned, but knew I wouldn't be able to relay the story quite like I heard... partly due to the emotional wreck I was when hearing it for the first time. If you're a mom, please take a few minutes to click the above link and find out exactly why YOU are a big deal!

Even if you're old enough to be a grandma, or you're a 'young mom' and your children are not even walking yet... read it... you're still a big deal!! :)

Blessings today as you consider just how much impact you have on the people in your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment